Here’s your guide on how to apply rogaine to the hairline to gain maximum benefits. Check it out!
What is Rogaine?
Rogaine is a vasodilator; which helps to treat certain types of baldness and helps to regain hair in about 4-6 months of use. It is not recommended for use if you have hereditary hair loss issues. It does help to regain hair if you are losing hair due to sickness or stress. It is a popular hair loss treatment that is also FDA( Food and drug administration) approved.
The solution is neutralized and applied to the hairline over time it has been seen to bring a visible change and to help regrowth of hair. If you have hereditary hair fall issues it helps to slow the process of hair fall which forms a bald patch at the back of your hair.
It works for both men and women. It is most effective for people who are at the age of 40-55 years. It however does not treat hair fall which causes bald patches at the front of your hair.
This is not recommended if you are undergoing pregnancy or a serious health condition such as cancer.
How to Apply Rogaine To The Hairline?
Steps To Apply Rogaine To The Hairline
With the application of Rogaine to the hairline you will see a noticeable change; in research conducted about 50-70% of people tend to have reduced hair fall. While 60-70% of people have seen hair growth over time.
Rogaine hair loss treatment is seen to bring changes to the hairline and slow down the process of hair fall only in certain cases of hair fall issues. While in case the hair loss is caused due to an underlying health condition, pregnancy, thyroid illness you will notice the hair loss is usually temporary and is seen to grow back over time. The steps to apply Rogaine to the hairline are as follows:
- Wash your scalp thoroughly and make sure you pat dry your hair properly before application of Rogaine.
- Prepare the solution properly before application
- To make the solution, you need to take the applicator and fill it with 1 millimetre of the medication.
- Divide your hair into sections
- Massage the foam to the affected area
- Make sure to apply the medication to damp hair.
- Gently rub a few drops of the solution to your scalp and bald patches
- You need to apply at least ½ of the solution to the scalp
- Let the medicine sit for 25-30 mins
- You can apply it before going to bed and leave it overnight
You need to be patient with Rogaine hair fall solution, you will see a noticeable difference within four to six months of application.
Who can use Rogaine for hair growth?
- It can be used by men and women
- It is to be used by people between the age of 40-55 years
- It can be used for treating bald patches or receding hairline especially at the back of your head
- It is to be avoided by women who are pregnant
- It is to be avoided if you have heart disease.
Let us understand, what are the main causes of hair fall?
One of the most common reasons found in men and women which leads to excessive hair fall is stress. Stress can be caused due to mental or emotional disparity. Stress can also lead to sleepless nights and unhealthy sleeping patterns. If you do not give your body enough rest it can get overworked and lead to several health problems.
In some young adults, it is seen that hair fall is caused at an early stage. Hormones help to regulate and maintain adequate body functions. Hair growth is also one such function that is directly affected by hormones in your body. You should consult a professional if you are facing such issues. The right treatment will help you reduce the risk of hair fall and help you prevent the same.
It is a common phenomenon that women tend to lose hair after pregnancy as the body undergoes various changes. It is seen that they tend to develop hair thinning, bald patches post-pregnancy. This state of hair fall is however temporary and you get back your normal hair growth pattern with time.
If you are battling a serious illness such as cancer you are likely to lose a lot of hair post-chemo sessions. Hairfall can be caused due to various underlying health conditions as well. A lot of fungal and bacterial infections can also lead to aggressive hair fall. Thyroid sickness also causes hair fall. Thinning of hair is also caused due to low health conditions.
In some men and women, hair fall and baldness runs in the family. If you have it in your genes there is no way you can prevent hair fall. You might as well embrace it with grace. It is seen even in young adults that hair fall is sometimes caused due to heredity factors.
In many cases, we might not be able to prevent hair fall but we can surely reduce the process of hair fall. Rogaine is one such product that will help you deal with hair loss issues. It is suitable for both men and women and is seen to visibly regrow hair and prevent hair fall. Rogaine is also seen to help with certain types of baldness.
When do you see a visible result from Rogaine?
You will notice a visible result only after 4-6 months of regular use along with a proper sleeping cycle and well-balanced food and always remember to get your health check-up done before you decide to purchase this as it will ensure you are safe to use it as directed.
What are the side effects of Rogaine hair fall solution?
Although using Rogaine is considered to be safe, it does have some side effects like:
- Scalp irritation
If you have an irritated scalp you might want to wait until your scalp is completely healed before you use Rogaine as it would irritate your scalp further.
- Increase hair shedding
When you use Rogaine at the start you will notice some hair fall. This is usually because it tends to shed the damaged hair follicles and help the growth of new ones.
- Weight gain
Few people have complained of sudden weight gain as a result of the use of Rogaine however there is no proven point as such.
It is always advisable to read the ingredients of the product thoroughly before use as you might be allergic to some of the components which will deteriorate the scalp condition further and cause major hair fall issues.
- Scalp damage
Avoid overusing this application; you need to follow the procedures and use them as directed. Overusing the medication can worsen the situation. You cannot be desperate for results and will have to patiently wait for changes.
Where can you buy Rogaine?
You can easily buy Rogaine online or at a local dispensary near you. You must read the ingredients carefully before application.
You can also easily get Rogaine on Amazon. Rogaine has an official store on Amazon. You can browse all the Rogaine products there and choose your favorite.
Rogaine is safe and widely used for hair growth, however, you need to take precautionary measures. It is always advisable to consult your doctor before you decide to include this in your regular hair care routine.
Points to remember:
- Let the medication get absorbed into your scalp and allow it to dry before you wash it off completely
- Ensure your scalp is completely dry before application
- You should read the manual instruction carefully before you start applying them to your scalp
- Wash your hands carefully before and after application
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage when you apply the medication
- You need to be patient to see a visible change
- Changes will be noticed only after 4-6 months of application
- It only treats hairline issues on top of your scalp and not at the back of your head
- Use the applicator wisely and always hold it upright
- You should immediately consult a doctor if you notice a major change