Suffering with hair loss? Here are the best rogaine product for hairloss in men and women. Check it out!
Rogaine products have been specially formulated to help hair growth in bald scalp.
Rogaine is also known as minoxidil, it does not however instantly help in hair regrowth. It is advised to use Rogaine at least for 4-6 months. You should continue to use this to keep the growth up and develop new hair strands.
Dealing with severe hair fall can be mentally and emotionally frustrating; hair fall is challenging in itself. There are a lot of issues that lead to severe hair fall. The issue can be as minor as unhealthy sleeping patterns or something as major as cancer or an underlying health condition.
Minor hair fall is quite normal, if you lose hair between 50-100 in counting it is nothing to be worried about, however, if your hair fall issue increases to 1000- 10,000 strands per day. You must immediately get yourself checked by a health expert.
Some women experience hair fall due to pregnancy and menopause, which is normal and generally, it stops between 3-4 months and you have your hair back to normal.
Alopecia is the term used to describe abnormal hair fall in medical terms.
Generally, in men, it is found hair fall issues are higher between the range of 45-55 years and sometimes leads to baldness which could be hereditary as well.
There are several products available in the market, we have done a thorough study of each and reviewed them after using them over some time. The review ranges between 1-5.1 being the least and 5 being the highest. Let us look at a few in detail:
- Related: How to Apply Rogaine to Hairline
- Related: Best Hair Loss Products That Work
- Related: Minoxidilmax Review
Top Rogaine Product
Men’s Rogaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution for Hair Loss and hair growth
Rogaine solution helps to regrow hair and restore hair density. The scalp does not grow new hair follicles post-birth, your body stops making new follicles and hence why you lose hair over time. If you lose over 1000 and more hair you need some serious help and make changes to your diet.
This solution is great for using at an early stage for hair thinning, however, it does take awhile before you see visible results. This solution penetrates deep into the roots of your hair follicles and helps in the regrowth of hair. It is infused with hair protein with a 5% of minoxidil topical solution which penetrates to affect the scalp area and helps in the regrowth of hair.
You need to use the solution and drop it to the affected area, massage it gently and let it sit. Post this you can wash your hair.
- The solution digs deep into the follicles and helps in hair growth
- This is great for both men and women
- Helps with hair thinning
- It is heat activated
- Can be used in chemically treated hair
- Takes time to show the result
- Has certain side effects
- The solution dried off faster
- Causes hair shedding
- You need to use the solution for a longer duration
Rating: 3.5 / 5
Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Thinning and Loss:Topical Treatment for Women’s Hair Regrowth
This hair solution is specially formulated for treating hair loss for women. This hair growth formula is infused with 5% minoxidil and helps boots hair follicles to grow back.
It is infused with botanical extracts which help with hair thinning properties.
The hair solution is infused with hair protein which not only helps with hair regrowth but also helps in maintaining a healthy scalp. This hair growth solution is great for use at an early stage of hair thinning.
It has ingredients such as butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol which helps to regrow hair in bald patches.
You need to mix and shake the solution well before application. You are advised to use half a cup twice a day. Gently massage the solution to your scalp. Let it set before you wash it off. You should read the instructions carefully before applying it to your scalp.
- Highly effective for women hair loss issues
- Infused with 5% minoxidil which helps to boost the process
- The foam penetrate deep into the scalp and targets the weak follicles
- Genetic hair loss can be treated with this hair treatment
- Helps to treat eczema and scabs
- May lead to allergic reactions
- Harmful for pregnant women
- It becomes a task to keep it on for long
- Has a pungent fragrance
- Does not work for hereditary hair loss issue
4 / 5
Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam for Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth, Topical Treatment for Thinning Hair
Men’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment helps to treat hair loss, maintain hair density and allow for the regrowth of fuller hair. This hair growth solution is specially formulated for men hair growth.
Men’s Rogaine foam hair treatment has been clinically proven to help maintain a conditioned scalp and regrow damaged hair follicles.
During the first week of use, you will notice temporary hair shedding which however with time gets controlled. You are to use the foam directly to the scalp or affected areas where you will notice a change in the texture of hair follicles.
Take 1⁄2 cup of the solution and apply it to the area, use your fingertips to gently massage the area. You need to apply this at least twice a day; to be able to notice a change and affected result over 4 to 6 months of use.
Always make sure you wash your hands carefully before and after applying this foam to your affected scalp.
- Highly effective for men hair restoration
- Treats baldness receding to the back of your scalp
- You can also leave this foam on post hair wash
- Contains natural extracts which help boost hair growth
- It is unscented and therefore can be kept for a longer duration
- Has shown proven results of hair growth for men between 45-50 years
- Can cause allergic reactions
- Can lead to skin diseases and irritated scalp
- Takes a lot of time to show the visible result
- Redness may occur after the use
- Not recommended for people under 18years of age
- If swallowed can be highly poisonous, you should immediately see a doctor
- Unwanted facial hair growth may occur
- Using more than the recommended dosage can cause adverse side effects
4.3 / 5
How to use Rogaine for hair growth?
The steps to use Rogaine are as follows:
- You should wash your scalp thoroughly before you use the medication.
- Make sure you have a dry and healthy scalp. Keep in mind to use Rogaine only to the affected scalp area.
- You should always only use the recommended dosage.
- Section your hair into parts you want to apply the medicine to.
- Let the medication get absorbed into your scalp for at least 20 minutes or until it has completely dried off.
- You can apply Rogaine twice a day. Usually it is applied in the morning and night before going to bed, however, you can choose what suits you best.
- Massage the foam gently to your scalp when you apply for the medicine.
- When you use this medication, you should keep a few things in mind:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Be patient as you will not see any instant change.
- Consult a medical practitioner in case you undergo a reaction or see no change in 6 months of use.
- You need to follow a strict diet and a healthy sleep pattern despite using the medicine.
- You must store the application at room temperature only and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after application.
Rogaine dosage information
You are advised to apply the application topically to the affected area. You should typically apply 1 ml of the medication and avoid exceeding the recommended dosage. You can apply it twice a day.
You are advised to apply the application directly to the affected area and massage thoroughly. Let the medicine be absorbed by the scalp. You can apply 1ml of the medication per day and do not exceed 2ml in a day. In case of any reaction, you should visit a doctor immediately. You can apply it twice a day.
What are the side effects of Rogaine products?
Although not the majority, yet few people have unfortunately experienced side effects while using Rogaine.
You should stop using the application immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible. You may experience allergic reactions like difficulty in breathing, swelling of the facial area, irritation in your scalp, extreme hair fall, swelling on the face and lips.
You need medical help in case of the following:
- Experiencing breathlessness
- Extreme headache
- Swelling of certain areas around the face
- Extreme itching
- Chest pain
- Pain around the left side of your chest
- Unwanted growth of hair in areas
- Extreme hair fall
- Tingling sensation
- Swelling and irritation on the scalp
You should wash off the medication immediately in case it accidentally enters your eyes and visit a doctor. Do not use this product on any other part of your body.
Men's Rogaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution for Hair Loss and hair growth
Check out the best rogaine product for men and women for hair loss and hair growth!
Product SKU: 108734093YGT97892
Product Brand: ROGAINE
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 41.12
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock